Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I Did Instead of the Xamarin Contest

So I really did intend to throw together an entry for the Xamarin contest, but realistically I didn't have time in my evenings and Saturday mornings to get anything substantial built.  In light of reality, it was nice to stumble across an article with a silly signature and post a Facebook status that escalated into a more suitably-scaled diversion.  Here's two weeks' worth of my free time:

68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 62 69 74 2e 6c 79 2f 57 75 65 62 63 39

Note: I failed to test on a touch device until just now, and it doesn't work.  Use a real computer.

Post your answers as comments on this entry.  Hints are available, within reason.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. WTF? Does this have something to do with the Brady Bunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Hint: hover over the first...thingy.

      Delete
  2. Sorry,

    I have no patience for hovering. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you break my heart. Have you no inner obsessive-compulsive geek? Just a little hover! It'll be worth it, I promise!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Text was blue

    Name is Scott Smiesko

    that was fun, haha. Nice touch requiring the previous one.

    ReplyDelete